Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chocolate Squiggles



Hi everyone! Well it feels like winter is almost coming to an end here in the Gold Coast in saying that we have had some heavy rain these past two days but any way it's all good for the environment and dams.

Over the winter period I have been baking a lot of muffins, banana & choc chunk, raspberry & white choc chunk, savory herb tomato & feta seem to be the fav with my family & friends :) mmmmm

I had an opportunity to make a friends mothers birthday cake in the week end. A rich red velvet cake filled with cream cheese frosting and covered in swiss buttercream, choc squiggles and purple flower like swiss butter cream decorations.

I have a few friends birthdays coming up so I can't wait to practice practice practice.

Well that's all for now, I promise to try and post more pictures when I can but really I don't like being stuck on the computer, I'd rather be in the kitchen. Happy Baking :)




No comments:

Post a Comment